Monday, February 17, 2014

Open Blog On Gays, Lesbians ETC.

When it comes to the subject about gays, lesbians and tranvestites I have an optimistic mindset. It is not my position to tell what will happen to them in the future. Just because someone sins differently than you do does that give you the opportunity to judge. I take advice from many different scriptures not just the bible but the Quran and I understand also understand Buddhism. With that being said the bible says No sin is greater than another. That is their choice but everyone sins, therefore by me eating too much food I'm not in a better position than they are. They are still human. I will continue to look at them as human being because I wouldn't want anyone to change their mindset about me because of my preferences. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to life because you never know what made them make those changes. I would hope that they express it behind doors though. I don't want it showed all around me. For example I don't want to see them kissing or anything like that, but that goes with any type of preference I don't want to see a male and female slobbering each other down in front of me. I believe that is something that needs to be behind closed doors. Imagine if we were judged by God from our thoughts imagine how negative we will be looked at. God has the final say so in it all. We all have judgement day that will come upon us, so I am not the one who has the power to do the final saying. If it is true that nothing is new under the sun then it has been like this since the beginning of time. Thank you for reading my blog on a subject that needs to be brought to the light more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment