Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BLOG 3

Michael Hollins
Question Proposal

            I had many things on my mind when I was trying to come up with a question to ask. The one that I kept coming back to is what makes a good teacher? I believe everyone has a different answer to this question. My answer to this question doesn’t have anything to do with if the teacher can teach well or not. My answer has to do with being a good motivator. The effect a good motivator can have on a kid’s life is amazing. With that being said not being a good motivator can also play a huge role in a kid’s life. I remember one of my teachers asked us our dreams. Of course I told her that I want to play in the National Football League one day she told me to basically find another profession and I couldn’t do it. I remember what she said till this day even. Imagine if she told me that I will be able to do it how that would have been able to fuel me. I am closer than ever to my dreams now. Going to the National Football League is in my arms potentially. If I handle my business the right way I can go. With that being said when I do become a teacher I know to continue to fuel my kids with positive energy. I will tell them to dream big and whatever they believe they can become it is possible. I believe kids don’t dream big enough and that is why they limit themselves to mediocrity . 

No comments:

Post a Comment